Intermediate / Senior Accountant
Flexibility in hours & days
Flexibility in being office / home based
All applications treated with strict confidence
$60k – 80k + Super
Located in Camden, Pinnacle Tax & Accounting has been providing accounting and financial services to the local community for over 60 years, and have built our reputation by providing personalised service with a strong commitment to building long term relationships. We offer a large range of services for corporations, medium and small businesses, investors and individuals, including tax returns, taxation advice and compliance, SMSFs, financial planning and audit services.
Due to growth we are seeking to employ a new Intermediate Accountant or Senior Accountant with solid experience to prepare financial reports and tax returns for companies, partnerships and trusts.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Build new and established client relationships accompanied by a high level of client service;
- Demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Have extensive Australian professional practice experience in a taxation environment;
- Have knowledge and experience in preparing financials and tax returns for a variety of companies, partnerships, super funds and trusts, as well as individuals;
- Be qualified, or progressing towards completion of CA/CPA qualifications with a minimum of 5 years of experience;
- Display high level communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Have a high attention to detail;
- Work well within a team environment, as well as independently, and be capable of mentoring junior accountants;
- Have a proficient working knowledge of Handisoft, Xero and MYOB; and
- Have proficiency in using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate professional with the ability to build a strong rapport with our clients, provide exceptional client service and contribute to the ongoing success of Pinnacle Tax & Accounting. A desire for ongoing career development will be highly regarded.
We offer a flexible and supportive team environment, study leave for approved training, negotiable salary based on experience, and opportunities for career progression.
If you believe you have the knowledge and experience for this role and are interested in being part of our friendly team, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining how you meet the required criteria.
For further information please contact Peter on (02) 4655 7711 or via email email@example.com
Sponsors of the community
Pinnacle Tax & Accounting proudly supports the following charities:
Kentyln Rural Fire Brigade
Lakesland Rural Fire Brigade