Cloud Accounting has enabled businesses to evolve in the way they manage their financial information. There are many benefits to having a Cloud based accounting system implemented in your business (if you haven’t already done so). Some of these benefits include:
- Cloud accounting provides greater speed and simplification for managing routine tasks whilst minimising duplication and human error. It also allows streamlining of processes and greater efficiency for staff.
- Cloud accounting software ensures all data is secure and only accessible via your could accounting software. This level of security isn’t provided by desktop systems. Cloud accounting data is constantly backed up and stored securely offsite. This provides security for your data from viruses, theft and accidents.
- It’s software that grows with your business! Small businesses can often utilise the more basic cloud accounting packages, however as businesses grow and require more functionality out of a cloud accounting software, there is the ability to scale and flex to meet these demands of a growing business with Cloud accounting.
- Management of user access & centralisation. With cloud accounting there will only ever be one data file, ensuring there is no duplication across different departments or employees working within different versions of the same file. It also gives the ability to seamlessly work with your Accountant in real time in managing accounting affairs.
- 24/7 access across any device with internet access. Allows you and your team to work remotely.
If you are considering transitioning to a Cloud accounting system we would be happy to discuss your requirements to find the best solution for your business.
Pinnacle Tax & Accounting in Camden services Narellan, Picton, Wollondilly, Macarthur, Smeaton Grange, Oran Park, Gregory Hills areas. We welcome the opportunity to chat with you further on your cloud accounting requirements.