Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
A Self-Managed Super Fund (or SMSF) allows greater flexibility in managing your retirement savings. Up to four individuals can ‘pool’ their funds and it gives you the opportunity to become your own ‘trustee’ rather than have an investment bank or Superannuation Company managing your funds.
Is a SMSF for you?
This question comes down to what control you would like to have over your superannuation. A Self-Managed Super fund provides the ultimate flexibility and widest choice in where to invest your superannuation. Establishing one gives the ability to invest in assets such as property that isn’t available through traditional superannuation funds.
Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Compliance
Our Accounting & Compliance SMSF services include:
- Establishment of SMSF
- Administration of SMSF
- Legislative compliance requirements
- SMSF compliance reviews and advice
- Investment strategy review
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Preparing annual return for lodgement
- Maintaining accounting and investment records
- Independent ‘fixed price’ SMSF audit
- Managing quarterly taxation obligations (where required)
- Retirement & Estate Planning
- SMSF Property Investment
We can help manage the often onerous accounting, reporting, taxation and compliance requirements of your SMSF.
Call Pinnacle Tax & Accounting today if you would like to find out how we can help.
Pinnacle Tax & Accounting in Camden services Narellan, Picton, Wollondilly, Macarthur, Smeaton Grange, Oran Park, Gregory Hills areas.